A 20 kilometer fairway from Kattegatt to Odense town and harbour. Partly through Odense fjord. Close to half the fairway is a canal. It was opened for traffic in 1804, the same year as Odense harbour was opened.
© Photo 1998 by Bosse Arnholm
Sources: Mogens Brems, Danmark til søs II from 1975 and charts from 1998.
Do send comments or further information to Bosse Arnholm
Click here to get back to the startpage.
This page was modified at 12-08-05